Gluten Free Brownie
1 large avocado
½ cup mashed banana or apple sauce
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
½ cup coconut flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
⅓ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C and grease an 20x20cm baking dish with butter or coconut oil.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine avocado, banana, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. In a large bowl mix eggs, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, baking soda and the avocado mixture.
4. Using a hand mixer, blend all ingredients together until well mixed.
5. Pour mixture into the greased baking dish
6. (Optional) Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top
7. Bake for about 25 minutes or until set through. Allow to cool completely before cutting.